Responsible for coordinating all cost functions, developing the annual labor and overhead rates for standards development, variance analyses, and periodic reports/analyses as needed. Developing and documenting policies and procedures, maintain SOX compliance, and involvement in monthly financial closings and periodic financial audits.
– Coordinate the Development and Maintenance of Standard costs
– Create and Maintain Labor & Overhead rates in SAP (Via Yearly Budget Process)
– Provide assistance to all manufacturing divisions in regards to the previous 2 items
– Coordinate Monthly closing of all Production orders in SAP
– Analyze & Report Production order Variances
– Complete Monthly Journal Vouchers (as needed)
– Test all new upgrades to SAP in regards to Costing
– Provide Production, Engineering and Purchasing support in regards to all costing issues in SAP
– Provide assistance to Outside Auditing in regards to Costing.
– Supply Cost estimate comparisons for Make vs. Buy requests
– Provide assistance in any area of SAP within capabilities i.e. (Purchasing, Bill of Materials, Routers)
– Assist in the annual NAFTA reporting and filing requirements
-Will demonstrate strong leadership qualities such as:
-Ability to effectively communicate company Vision, Mission, and Values and align functional goals and objectives accordingly
– Demonstrate communication skills that incorporate emotional maturity, active listening, clear verbal directions/ instructions, collaboration, and team building delivered with professionalism and respect at all levels
– Operate with a commitment to serve others by subordinating personal interests to the needs of those being led
– Effectively demonstrate knowledge, integrity, character, experience, humility wisdom and discernment necessary to create the trust and influence to cause the right things, to happen for the right reasons, at the right times
Note: This list presents only the principal duties of the position and is not intended to be a comprehensive list. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as dictated by the business needs and conditions.
Educational Skills and Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university, in Accounting or Finance with eight plus years of cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment.
– SAP costing experience is required
– Strong accounting skills, especially in the areas of General Accounting.
– Strong administrative and interpersonal skills.
– Excellent verbal and written communications with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organizations.
– Must have strong PC related skills including various Windows based software applications such as Excel and Word.
– Must have solid analytical and problem solving skills.
– Office setting in manufacturing environment
– Must be capable of Standing, walking, reaching, stooping on a regular basis
– Sitting, using hands without fine manipulation on a regular basis
– Talking and hearing on a regular basis
– Lifting up to 30 pounds occasionally
Salary between 85k and 96k annually with benefits.
To apply for this job please visit afeeastaffing.com.