Under the direction of the Quality Group Leader or Manager, will be responsible for executing quality inspection plans, selecting samples, performing audits, and documenting results using established methods, processes and tools. Will be required to accurately update quality metrics and post to communication management systems in various areas of the plant.
– Implement testing and inspection procedures using metrology and statistical methods. A quality inspector must be able to identify and use measurement/ test equipment to determine compliance to process/ blueprint. Must be able to apply basic inspection and testing techniques, including sampling plans.
– Responsible for quality inspections on incoming, in process, and finished goods inventory and materials.
– Must be able to positively interact with all departments within the facility.
– Escalate safety, compliance, and quality issues as they arise per the Escalation Policy.
Note: This list represents only the principal duties of the position and is not intended to be comprehensive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as dictated by business needs and conditions.
Other Requirements– Detailed oriented – able to distinguish variations of similar shapes and shades of color.
– Must be proficient in basic metrology and gauging methods.
– Basic CMM operation.
– Basic material hardness verification.
Educational Skills and Requirements-High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
– Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
– Use of SAP and other departmental software.
Work Environment– Work is performed within all areas of the facility
– Work is performed around moving equipment, i.e. fork trucks, pallet jacks, machinery.
Must on occasion drive fork trucks and pallet jacks.
Exposure to dust, fumes, and chemicals on a daily basis.
$17/hr plus benefits. Temp to hire.
Physical Demands– Must be capable of standing, walking, and sitting for up to eight hours a day as job conditions require.
– Requires frequent bending, stooping, and squatting/ crouching.
– Reaching above shoulder level, climbing, and balancing occasionally. Pushing or pulling and kneeling frequently.
– Will use both hands to grasp, firmly grasp/ turn, and perform fine manipulation activities.
– Will require frequently carrying and lifting products and material weighing up to fifty pounds.
To apply for this job please visit afeeastaffing.com.